Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge
- Buy 2 for $5.95 each and save 34%
- Buy 3 for $4.95 each and save 45%
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
Keeping cartridge costs down is not only possible it's easy when you get your ink cartridges from Carrot Ink. We have a huge selection of compatible and remanufactured cartridges. From Canon to Epson to everything in between rest-assured that we have it at a reasonable price. How about Lexmark? You bet we carry third-party Lexmark consumables as well.
Our compatible Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge is built with brand-new parts and is compatible with different Lexmark devices such as the Interpret S405 Prevail Pro705 and more. The components are professionally put together to prevent leakage. Print quality? Don't fret. The ink blend of this cartridge is branded.
- 1-year warranty with money-back guarantee
- Built from new compatible parts
- Branded cyan color and high-yield ink capacity
|OEM Ref #||100XL Cyan (14N1069)|
|Replaces OEM #s||100XL, 100, 14N1069, 14N0920|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- cyan catridge replacement 0 people found this helpful1st batch was ok. 2nd leaked and inserting new cartridge showed no catridge inserted. replacement worked fine, but first replament of cartrige shoeed no cartridge inserted. frustrating. printer was working fine before replacing cartridge, but now won't communicate wbetween computer and printer. now i have to call computer help dto get it to swolrk,, but tried several times now and it doesn't help.
- leak 0 people found this helpfulyour instructions say to pull the label off the top before putting in printer but ink drips when that is done these are XL cartriges
- Color cartridge 0 people found this helpfulSo far they seem to be working o.k., however, the blue cartridge leaked onto my fingers when I was putting it in the printer. At one point my printer told me there were no cartridges in in and would damage the printhead. I turned the printer off and then on again and it straightened out.