Intuition S505Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Lexmark Intuition S505 multifunction printer makes a nice addition to any home or office. It is designed for maximum efficiency as it allows you to wirelessly print, scan, and copy anytime, anywhere. Make sure it continues to function—get replacement ink cartridges here at Carrot Ink. Our high yield compatible ink cartridges allow you to print more pages with fewer cartridges. Print quality is never compromised as we designed each cartridge to fit and work just like its OEM counterpart. Purchase our Lexmark 100XL Compatible 4-Pack Combo to get discounts on all four color cartridges. Call us to order today.
Shop Cartridges for Intuition S505
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Lift the top cover to access the ink cartridge. Then, wait for the printhead to move to the cartridge access position.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the printhead. To do this, press down the release tab and then pinch the cartridge while pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printhead and push down on the front until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace all color cartridges at the same time?
No. The Lexmark Intuition S505 uses individual ink cartridges that can be replaced one color at a time.
What will happen if I fail to install new cartridges immediately after removing the used ones?
The ink remaining in the printhead nozzles may dry out if you leave the printhead empty for an extended period. So make sure you have a new ink cartridge on hand before you remove the old one.
Why is it important to clean the printhead prior to replacing a used ink cartridge?
Cleaning the printhead before replacing the ink cartridge helps improve print quality.