Interact S605Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Interact S605
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $37.9510 Cartridges / $4ea
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $17.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.49ea
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Impact S305, Lexmark Prevail Pro705, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Lexmark Prospect Pro206, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Lexmark Prevail Pro705, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Prevail Pro705, Lexmark Interpret S405, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the top cover of the printer to gain access to the used ink cartridge. Wait for the printhead to move to the access position.
- Press the cartridge release tab on the used ink cartridge.
- Remove the used cartridge by pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. If it has a red “clip” on the bottom, remove it before installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot at an angle and press on the front of it until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that using high yield ink cartridges help reduce the printer’s environmental impact?
Yes. When you use high yield ink cartridges instead of standard cartridges on your printer, you conserve ink. High yield cartridges contain more ink, so you get to print more pages with fewer cartridges.
How do I check the ink levels of the cartridges installed on my Lexmark Interact S605?
To check the ink levels of your Lexmark Interact S605 cartridges, simply touch the ink level icons on your printer home screen. The graphic of the ink levels will then appear on the display.
Does poor print quality mean the cartridges are starting to run low on ink?
Yes. So replace the ink cartridges when they run out of ink. Or you may also check the printhead nozzles. Clogged printhead nozzles often cause poor print quality. Clean them if that’s the case.