Interact S605Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Lexmark Interact S605 allows you to get more done, thanks to its web-enabled touchscreen interface. It makes work far more efficient because of its ability to wirelessly print, scan, and copy in one go. If you’re using one for your business, then it’s always a good idea to have spare ink cartridges to keep it running whenever you need it. Carrot Ink’s black and individual-colored compatible ink cartridges are just what you need. Purchase our Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Black Compatible Ink Cartridge to make sure you have a spare when you need it. Call us to order one today.
Shop Cartridges for Interact S605
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the top cover of the printer to gain access to the used ink cartridge. Wait for the printhead to move to the access position.
- Press the cartridge release tab on the used ink cartridge.
- Remove the used cartridge by pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. If it has a red “clip” on the bottom, remove it before installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot at an angle and press on the front of it until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that using high yield ink cartridges help reduce the printer’s environmental impact?
Yes. When you use high yield ink cartridges instead of standard cartridges on your printer, you conserve ink. High yield cartridges contain more ink, so you get to print more pages with fewer cartridges.
How do I check the ink levels of the cartridges installed on my Lexmark Interact S605?
To check the ink levels of your Lexmark Interact S605 cartridges, simply touch the ink level icons on your printer home screen. The graphic of the ink levels will then appear on the display.
Does poor print quality mean the cartridges are starting to run low on ink?
Yes. So replace the ink cartridges when they run out of ink. Or you may also check the printhead nozzles. Clogged printhead nozzles often cause poor print quality. Clean them if that’s the case.