Impact S301Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Impact S301
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 510 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is on prior to cartridge replacement. Open the printer. Wait for the printhead to finish moving to its cartridge installation position.
- Press the release tab of the used cartridge and then remove it from the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Then, remove its protective cap and twist cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and push it into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink mean?
Remanufactured inks are essentially empty cartridges that have been sent to their authorized remanufacturing facilities, so that they can be refilled to capacity and have any parts that require repair or replacements fixed. You can rest assured that all of Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks and toners are filled and are designed to work perfectly with your printer.
How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
Our standard Lexmark 12A8302 Black Remanufactured Drum Unit has a page yield of 3,000 pages. If you need to print more often, we recommend that you use our Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge which has a page yield of 6000. Please note that the number of pages you can print may still depend on printer settings, frequency of printing, and type of paper you use.
Does this toner have an expiration date?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you wish to buy spare boxes of toner, we recommend that you shelf them in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight. This way you’ll be able to ensure that the quality of the ink inside intact.