Impact S305Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Impact S305
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 510 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer.
- Lift the top cover of the printer to gain access to the used ink cartridge. Wait until the printhead moves to the cartridge installation position.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pressing the release tab.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty cartridge slot. See to it that the color of the cartridge matches the color on the slot.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to replace another cartridge.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to install the new ink cartridge immediately after removing its protective cap?
You must install the new cartridge once you remove the protective cap to avoid exposing the ink to air, which can cause it to dry out.
Why the need to recycle empty ink cartridges?
When we recycle empty cartridges, we help the environment by preventing these cartridges from being dumped in a landfill. It will take a thousand years just for one cartridge to decompose, so recycling is really a must.
What is the advantage of using a high yield ink cartridge on my Lexmark Lexmark Impact S305?
The main advantage of using a high yield cartridge on your printer is that it usually lasts longer as compared to a standard cartridge. Why? Because it contains more ink, allowing you to print more pages every day.