Interpret S405Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Interpret S405
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $37.9510 Cartridges / $4ea
- Lexmark 100XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $17.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.49ea
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1068) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Impact S305, Lexmark Prevail Pro705, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Lexmark Prospect Pro206, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, Lexmark Prevail Pro705, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Prevail Pro705, Lexmark Interpret S405, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Lexmark Interpret machine.
- Open the printer.
- Press the release tab on the cartridge you want to replace and remove it from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing even when a ‘Low Ink’ warning appears on my Lexmark Interpret S405 printer?
Yes. You can bypass low ink warnings on a Lexmark printer by changing your printer settings. Simply disable the bi-directional communication found in the ‘Ports’ tab in the ‘Properties’ window to turn off your printer’s low ink warning.
I plan to get your Lexmark 100XL High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Bundle—do the cartridges last as long as the genuine cartridges?
Yes. All our Lexmark compatible ink cartridges last up to 18 months. But when stored properly in a cool, dry place and kept in their sealed packaging, they can last as long as 24 months.
Do you offer a guarantee on your Lexmark compatible cartridges?
Yes. All Lexmark compatible print cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.