Brother MFC-8860DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With Carrot Ink’s compatible toner cartridges, you never have to spend too much just to get high quality replacement cartridges for your Brother MFC-8860DN printer again. Our compatible toner cartridges and drum units are priced lower than genuine cartridges but offer the same print quality and performance. Carrot Ink is your reliable online seller of compatible cartridges, including the High Yield Brother TN580 Black, for 20 years now. We continue to strive hard to provide compatible cartridges that are not only cheaper but also reliable and long-lasting. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so our customers can shop with confidence. Buy from us now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-8860DN Toner
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $19.95
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother MFC-8860DN:
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, remove the protective cover.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it click into place.
- Make sure to clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Can I continue to print even if my Brother MFC-8860DN says ‘Drum Near End’?
Yes, you can still print as long as the print quality is still acceptable. But make sure to get a new drum unit soon. It’s always better to have one on hand so you can resume printing if your old drum unit conks out.
How can I maximize my savings with a high-yield toner cartridge?
Simple—use your printer frequently. High yield compatible toner cartridges offer a low cost per page and can print up to four times more pages than standard cartridges.
Would you recommend a high yield cartridge if I don’t do a lot of printing ?
High-yield cartridges is best for high-volume printing. For average users, you can choose our standard yield toner cartridges.