MFC-8860DNCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8860DN
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more! Learn More
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridge on your Brother MFC-8860DN:
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, remove the protective cover.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it click into place.
- Make sure to clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Can I continue to print even if my Brother MFC-8860DN says ‘Drum Near End’?
Yes, you can still print as long as the print quality is still acceptable. But make sure to get a new drum unit soon. It’s always better to have one on hand so you can resume printing if your old drum unit conks out.
How can I maximize my savings with a high-yield toner cartridge?
Simple—use your printer frequently. High yield compatible toner cartridges offer a low cost per page and can print up to four times more pages than standard cartridges.
Would you recommend a high yield cartridge if I don’t do a lot of printing ?
High-yield cartridges is best for high-volume printing. For average users, you can choose our standard yield toner cartridges.