Phaser 6010Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6010
- Xerox Phaser 6000 / WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.954 Cartridges / $9.99ea
- Xerox Phaser 106R01628 Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox Phaser 6010, Xerox WorkCentre 6015V/N, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox Phaser 106R01629 Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox Phaser 6010N, Xerox WorkCentre 6015V/NI, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox Phaser 106R01630 Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox Phaser 6010N, Xerox WorkCentre 6015, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox Phaser 106R01627 Cyan Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 6010, Xerox WorkCentre 6015V/B, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's toner access cover.
- Pinch the old cartridge's release lever upwards, then slowly pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the tape from the post on its back.
- Shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the ink inside.
- Align the new cartridge with its corresponding slot on the printer. Insert it into the slot, then press firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close your printer's toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get 4-pack or the single ink cartridge?
This depends on how often you print. If you tend to use your printer for heavy-duty printing, it's best that you get our Xerox Phaser 6000 / WorkCentre 6015 Compatible Toner 4-Pack Combo, so you'll have cartridges at the ready as soon as you run out. You'll also get the best per-cartridge price at only $9.99! But if you're using your machine for occasional printing, then you can make do with our single ink cartridges.
Are these cartridges environmentally friendly?
Yes, they are! All our cartridges are remanufactured, which means we take old, used up OEM cartridges and refill them with our own ink. This allows us to take non-biodegradable materials and reuse them, instead letting them add to our overflowing landfills!
Do your toners expire?
Our toners have a 24 to 36 month shelf life. To maximize this, make sure that you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.