Samsung ML-2010 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
With Carrot Ink’s replacement cartridges, your Samsung ML-2010 will work as efficiently as you need it to be—but this time, at a fraction of the original cost! Once you see the quality of our Samsung ML-2010D3 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, you will not go back to retail anymore. We guarantee that our toners are made based on the same OEM standards, allowing you to produce rich blacks and grays for clean and professional-looking pages. Our remanufactured toners will not void your printer’s warranty. And if, for any reason, you do not feel satisfied, return the product to us—no questions asked! Order today and get free shipping for orders over $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-2010 Toner
How To Replace Cartridge
- Hold your printer’s front cover on its sides, then pull it towards you.
- Grasp the handle of the old cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack your new cartridge and remove the protective cover over the drum. You can do this by removing the tape from under the handle, and then pull it off the top of the cartridge.
- Roll the cartridge from side to side around five or six times for even distribution of the ink.
- Place the new cartridge into the printer, making sure that you hear it click into place. Close the front cover.
Why am I getting a lot of smudges on my printed papers?
We’re very sorry to hear you are experiencing this. If you continue to have smudges on your paper, please contact our customer service and we will gladly replace your product if it is still within our 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
What is the yield of this cartridge?
Our Samsung ML-2010D3 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has an approximate yield of 3,000 pages. Actual results vary according to usage, settings, paper type and other factors.
Why is my printer not recognizing this cartridge?
You may need to troubleshoot this. Place your old cartridge back just to verify that your Samsung ML-2010 is working. If yes, place the new cartridge and try again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact our customer service for additional assistance. and we will replace your product if it is still within our 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Rest assured that this rarely—if at all—happens, and your product replacement will work this time around.