Lexmark Z2420 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
An upgrade from its predecessor, the Lexmark Z2420 can be easily connected to different computers cable-free. And for this machine to continue functioning as the versatile inkjet printer that it is, you need to partner it with a reliable cartridge that can deliver consistent high-quality output. At Carrot Ink, we offer high-quality remanufactured inks for a fraction of the original cost. And to further increase your savings, you can purchase our Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll get the best bang for your buck. Our cartridges are made to exceed OEM standards, assuring you that each will work problem-free with your printer. If you need any help, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service and we’ll gladly assist you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark Z2420 ink
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X3650, Lexmark Z2420, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X5650, Lexmark X6675, and Many More!
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $11.95
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $78.95
Special Price $48.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and lift the access cover. The print cartridge carrier will move to the loading position.
- Press down on the carrier latch of the old cartridge. This will raise the cartridge’s carriage lid. Remove the old cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the tap from the back and bottom of the cartridge. Do, however, be careful not to touch the metal nozzles at the bottom or the gold contact area on the back.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Black cartridge goes to the left, while color cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How true is it that I’m saving the environment with remanufactured inks?
It’s absolutely true. You see, old cartridges are made of non-biodegradable materials. If you purchase remanufactured inks, you’re basically taking these non-biodegradable materials out of landfills and putting them to better use.
How does your warranty work?
We have a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. And if you’re not satisfied with our products, please contact our customer service and we’ll replace your product—no questions asked.
Why does “high yield cartridges” mean?
High-yield cartridges can give you more printed pages than standard-sized ones. Both our Lexmark 36XL and Lexmark 37XL cartridges yield 500 pages each. Please note that this approximation can change depending on your printer’s settings, type of paper you usually use, and your frequency of printing.