Lexmark X6675 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Save up to 40% on ink replacement and reward your trusty printer with high quality remanufactured cartridges from Carrot Ink! We offer a wealth of Lexmark ink options including our Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for daily printing needs. We also have our Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, if you want to print in bulk. All our products are offered at great discounts. Our remanufactured inks are compliant to ISO 9001 standards and deliver the same yield as OEM cartridges, so give us a call now and we’d be happy to assist you with your orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X6675 Ink
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X3650, Lexmark Z2420, and more!
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $15.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X5650, Lexmark X6675, and more!
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price $15.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $17.95
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $78.95
Special Price $38.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button and then lift the scanner unit or access door and wait until the cartridge is idle.
- Gently press down the latch of the cartridge you are replacing and raise the carrier lid. When the lid is open, remove the used cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the sticker from the foil and place it on the allocated rea of the cartridge.
- Pull the protective tape from the new cartridge until it is completely removed. Avoid touching the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzles to prevent installation problems.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and then close the carrier lid. After that, close the access door or scanner unit. Your printer may prompt you to load paper to run an alignment test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a regular cartridge and ones that have XL in the label?
The ‘XL’ label in some ink cartridges indicate that the product has a higher printing yield. This may be what you need if you print a lot of documents. A good example of this is our Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.
I’d like to stock up on ink. How do I store them properly?
Our remanufactured Lexmark X6675 ink cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you want to stock up on new ink, do not remove them from their packaging until you need to install them.
Will my printer’s warranty be voided if I use remanufactured inks?
Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to work with your printer the way genuine ones do which means they shouldn’t void your machine’s warranty.