X6675Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X6675
- Lexmark 36XL & 37XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$48.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button and then lift the scanner unit or access door and wait until the cartridge is idle.
- Gently press down the latch of the cartridge you are replacing and raise the carrier lid. When the lid is open, remove the used cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the sticker from the foil and place it on the allocated rea of the cartridge.
- Pull the protective tape from the new cartridge until it is completely removed. Avoid touching the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzles to prevent installation problems.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and then close the carrier lid. After that, close the access door or scanner unit. Your printer may prompt you to load paper to run an alignment test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a regular cartridge and ones that have XL in the label?
The ‘XL’ label in some ink cartridges indicate that the product has a higher printing yield. This may be what you need if you print a lot of documents. A good example of this is our Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.
I’d like to stock up on ink. How do I store them properly?
Our remanufactured Lexmark X6675 ink cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you want to stock up on new ink, do not remove them from their packaging until you need to install them.
Will my printer’s warranty be voided if I use remanufactured inks?
Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to work with your printer the way genuine ones do which means they shouldn’t void your machine’s warranty.