T652DNCartridge prices starting at $54.99
Shop Cartridges for T652DN, T652DTN, T652N, T652
- Lexmark T650H11A Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge 40,000 Page Yield
- Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 25000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the ink cartridge, remove any paper or print jobs from the output bin located on top of the printer.
- Push the release latch and then lower the multipurpose feeder door. After that, push the release latch and then open the upper-front cover.
- Lift the cartridge and pull it out of the printer gently.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Always use the handle when holding the cartridge and avoid touching the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge to prevent it from failing after installation.
- Allow the ink to be thoroughly distributed inside by slightly shaking the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge and insert it into the printer. Remember to align the tabs on each side of the cartridge with the slots on the inside of the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover and then close the lower front cover. You can also run a print test to check if the installation is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes an ink cartridge “high yield”?
A cartridge is considered high yield when it can print a higher number of prints compared to a regular or standard cartridge.
How many pages does this ink cartridge yield?
This ink cartridge can print up to 25,000 pages. But this could decrease in number if you print more often than usual or if you print image-heavy pages.
If this is a remanufactured ink toner, will it work with my printer?
Yes. Our remanufactured ink and toner cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer and will not void the warranty of your device.