E360DCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for E360DN, E360dtn
- Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Lexmark E360dtn, Lexmark E462dtn, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the left side of your machine to release the front cover.
- Lower the cover all the way down.
- Push the button on the base of the cartridge assembly to release the cartridge.
- Grasp the handle on the front of the cartridge, then pull it out.
- Remove the packaging on your new toner cartridge.
- Shake the replacement cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner throughout the cartridge.
- Align the white rollers on the cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit.
- Push the cartridge all the way into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a standard capacity and a high-yield capacity cartridge?
A high-yield capacity cartridge lets you print a lot more pages than a standard capacity cartridge. Both our remanufactured toner cartridges for the Lexmark E360D produce superior quality results.
How many pages exactly can I get out of these two cartridges?
The Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages, while the Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 9000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Do you have a warranty on your products?
Yes! All our cartridges have a one-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not satisfied with the toner you got? You can get your money back guaranteed, no questions asked. Contact us and we’ll walk you through the process.