Lexmark E360D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $78.95
Print all your text documents and black-and-white images with confidence when you use the Lexmark E360D monochrome laser printer. Maintain a consistent level of quality throughout all your prints with the remanufactured toner cartridges of Carrot Ink. Running low on toner? Switch out your spent cartridge with our Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge for solid results. Need a heavy-duty replacement for an upcoming printing project? Our Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge is perfect for the job. Place your order today! With both products over $40, we can cover the shipping cost whichever toner cartridge you purchase for your printer.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark E360D ink
Toner cartridge for the Lexmark E360dtn, Lexmark E462dtn, and more!
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $141.95
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $78.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the button on the left side of your machine to release the front cover.
- Lower the cover all the way down.
- Push the button on the base of the cartridge assembly to release the cartridge.
- Grasp the handle on the front of the cartridge, then pull it out.
- Remove the packaging on your new toner cartridge.
- Shake the replacement cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner throughout the cartridge.
- Align the white rollers on the cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit.
- Push the cartridge all the way into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a standard capacity and a high-yield capacity cartridge?
A high-yield capacity cartridge lets you print a lot more pages than a standard capacity cartridge. Both our remanufactured toner cartridges for the Lexmark E360D produce superior quality results.
How many pages exactly can I get out of these two cartridges?
The Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages, while the Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 9000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Do you have a warranty on your products?
Yes! All our cartridges have a one-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not satisfied with the toner you got? You can get your money back guaranteed, no questions asked. Contact us and we’ll walk you through the process.