E352dnCartridge prices starting at $70.99
Shop Cartridges for E352dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you start changing the toner, make sure that the printer is turned off. After that, press the release button on the left side of the printer and then lower the cover.
- Press the release button of the print cartridge assembly, and then grasp the used cartridge by the handle and carefully pull it out of the machine.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge, and then shake it firmly towards all directions to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Align the new toner’s white rollers with the white arrows of the tracks you’ll see on the tracks of the photoconductor unit. Then, carefully insert the new toner into the machine until it clicks into place.
- Close the door of the printer. You can also run a print test to confirm that the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
This toner has a page yield of 9,000 pages. Please note that a toner’s page yield may vary depending on certain factors including the thickness of the paper you’re using, your printer’s settings, and how frequently how you print.
Are there other printers this toner is compatible with?
Yes. You may use this toner with the following Lexmark printer models: E350, E350D, E350DN, E352, and E352DN.
Does the use of remanufactured cartridges void a printer’s warranty?
The use of Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks and toners will not void your printer’s warranty. You can also rest assured that our products will work with your printer just like genuine-brand cartridges do.