Pro915Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Pro915
- Lexmark 150XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-PackContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $32.95 As low as $28.954 Cartridges / $8.24ea
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1614) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Pro715, Lexmark S415, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1616) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark S415, Lexmark Pro715, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1615) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Pro915, Lexmark S315, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1618) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark S415, Lexmark Pro915, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on and open the printer.
- Press the release tab of the cartridge you want to replace and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the orange cap.
- Insert the cartridge in the proper slot and slide your finger along its top until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix this poor black print quality on my Lexmark Pro915 printer?
When the ink on your Lexmark Pro915 is running low or depleted, you’ll experience a poor or no black print quality issue while printing. You can fix this issue by first checking the ink status on your printer panel. If you see an exclamation mark (!) or a red x, it means your printer ink level status is either LOW or VERY LOW. Get a replacement ink cartridge soon.
What to do if my Lexmark printer is not printing in color?
Try updating the printer’s firmware or running a deep clean printhead. If you’ve already done both but still the issue persists, then it’s most likely that the problem is already on the color cartridges. Check to verify the ink levels of the color cartridges. If they all contain less than 25% of ink, then you’d better replace them right away.
Is there any special handling of the new ink cartridge required?
Yes. When you are not yet ready to install the new cartridge, keep it in its original sealed packaging and store it in a cool, dry place.