EasyShare 5100Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for EasyShare 5100
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on and open the printer.
- Squeeze the release tab of the cartridge you want to replace.
- Remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to insert the new ink cartridge inside the Kodak EasyShare 5100 immediately after removing its orange cap?
Once you remove the orange cap from the new ink cartridge, you should insert it inside the Kodak printer immediately to prevent the ink from drying out.
What is the ideal temperature to note when storing unopened Kodak ink cartridges?
When storing unopened Kodak ink cartridges, make sure to keep it in a location where the temperature does not exceed 30 degrees Celsius (85 degrees Fahrenheit) for the best-quality printed output.
How do I avail of free shipping?
To avail of free shipping, your total order amount must be $40 and above. But this is only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 adjoining states.