Hero 7.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for Hero 7.1
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn the Kodak printer on.
- Lift the carriage access door up. Wait until the carriage is in the access position before continuing.
- Press the tab on the old ink cartridge. Take it out of the printhead.
- Remove the packaging material of the new ink cartridge.
- Take the protective cap off the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Push down the ink cartridge until you hear it click into position.
- Close the carriage access door.
- Run a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know when it is time to get replacement ink cartridges for my Kodak Hero 7.1 printer?
There are two ways that you can do to check the approximate ink levels of your Kodak print cartridges. One is through your printer’s LCD—simply touch the Check Ink Levels to know the ink status of the print cartridges. And two is through the Home Center Software.
Does your compatible ink cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. We offer a full-year warranty on all our compatible ink cartridges.
How much will I pay for shipping?
For order subtotals of $40 and above, shipping is free via standard delivery. And for orders below $40, a flat $3.95 fee applies.