Hero 5.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Hero 5.1
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 30XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.958 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$18.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP C110, Kodak Hero 4.2, and more! Learn More
- Kodak 30XL (1341080) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Kodak ESP C310, Kodak Hero 4.2, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and lift the carriage access door. Wait for the cartridge carriage to be idle.
- Pinch the tab on the front of the cartridge and pull up to release it. Remove the cartridge from the carriage.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the cover on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge into the slot. Push down on the tab until it snaps into place to secure the cartridge.
- Close the carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose remanufactured cartridges over genuine inks?
Remanufactured cartridges are much more affordable than cartridges sold by printer manufacturers while also having the same level of quality and print yield. They’re eco-friendly too, since they’re made from recycled original cartridges!
What are the terms on your warranty?
All our products have a one-year warranty. We can give you a free replacement or a full refund within that time frame if you’re not happy with the cartridge you bought.
How do I reach you if I need customer support?
We have a phone number you can call to directly speak with us. We also have a live chat system if you prefer to talk online. Contact us today, and we’ll gladly address all your issues regarding our products and services.