PhotoSmart D7260Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7260
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the top cover until it locks into place.
- Pinch the gray tab below the ink cartridge slot that you wish to replace to release the latch inside the printer. Then, lift the latch to remove the used cartridge from the slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge and slide it into the empty slot. Make sure that the color pattern on the cartridge matches the color on the print carriage.
- Secure the new cartridge by pressing down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the ‘Ink Cartridge(s) Problem: The following ink cartridge appears to be missing or damaged’ message suddenly appeared on my computer while printing? Is it because of the new cartridge that I installed?
This error does not necessarily mean that your newly installed cartridge is defective. Try checking if you have installed it correctly first. If not, then reinstall it properly. Or simply close the window that displays the alert and resume printing. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
What does an ‘Ink Cartridge Problem’ error mean?
If you have recently installed a new cartridge on your HP PhotoSmart D7260 and got this alert, it could mean that the cartridge was installed incorrectly. Try reinstalling the cartridge and see if the message disappears. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
How fast do you ship your products?
Well, for most orders, we ship them the same day if the orders are placed by 3PM Pacific Time (excluding Fridays, weekends, and holidays).