PhotoSmart D7260Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP PhotoSmart D7260 allows you to print almost anything, fast. From envelopes, cards, and panoramic photos up to legal-sized documents, this HP printer sure knows how to get work done. But printing can be interrupted when it starts running low on ink when you least expect it. So always have a spare on hand—try Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges. Not only they are cheaper, but they work just as good as original cartridges. We use only high-grade ink on our cartridges and re-engineer critical components to make them work even better than the branded ones. Our listing below includes single ink cartridges available in six different colors. We also have the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo, which you can get a discounted price. Call us if we wish to know more about our products.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7260
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, and 2 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the top cover until it locks into place.
- Pinch the gray tab below the ink cartridge slot that you wish to replace to release the latch inside the printer. Then, lift the latch to remove the used cartridge from the slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge and slide it into the empty slot. Make sure that the color pattern on the cartridge matches the color on the print carriage.
- Secure the new cartridge by pressing down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the ‘Ink Cartridge(s) Problem: The following ink cartridge appears to be missing or damaged’ message suddenly appeared on my computer while printing? Is it because of the new cartridge that I installed?
This error does not necessarily mean that your newly installed cartridge is defective. Try checking if you have installed it correctly first. If not, then reinstall it properly. Or simply close the window that displays the alert and resume printing. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
What does an ‘Ink Cartridge Problem’ error mean?
If you have recently installed a new cartridge on your HP PhotoSmart D7260 and got this alert, it could mean that the cartridge was installed incorrectly. Try reinstalling the cartridge and see if the message disappears. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
How fast do you ship your products?
Well, for most orders, we ship them the same day if the orders are placed by 3PM Pacific Time (excluding Fridays, weekends, and holidays).