PhotoSmart C6200Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, lift the ink cartridge door until it locks into place.
- To remove the old cartridge, squeeze the bottom of the latch below it and then lift the latch. Then, pull the cartridge towards you.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle and push it into its corresponding slot. To make sure it’s in the right place, match the color and pattern that’s on the ink cartridge with those on the printer.
- Close the latch and make sure it’s secure. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for all the cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the printer’s ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all my ink cartridges?
Your printer has features that can tell you which particular ink cartridge is either running low or empty. You do, however, need all your ink cartridges to be functional to make sure all your outputs have consistent quality. If you don’t want to run out of ink in the middle of your work day, purchase our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo, so you’ll have cartridges on hand whenever you need them.
If I get the 12-pack combo, how can I keep the unused ones from drying up?
Great question! For you to keep them from drying up, please store them inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Place them in an area that is away from direct sunlight.
How true is it that I can save the environment with remanufactured inks?
It’s very true! By purchasing remanufactured inks, you’re basically choosing recycled and reused non-biodegradable materials that would only otherwise add more trash to our landfills!