PhotoSmart C4435Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4435
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load an unused A4 paper on the input tray.
- Open the cartridge door to prompt the carriage to move to the right. Wait until it’s silent and idle.
- To remove the old cartridge, light press down on it. Once it’s released, pull it out of its slot and dispose of it properly.
- Remove your new cartridge from its packaging. Make sure you’re only touching the black part of the cartridge, before pulling on the pink pull tab. This will effectively remove the plastic tape.
- Hold the printer cartridge with the logo on top, and slide it in its corresponding slot until it locks into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. Press OK for the alignment process to begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean on the cartridges?
The “high yield” label refers to the amount of pages that our cartridges can print. High yield cartridges can print more than standard-sized cartridges. Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 520 pages. Please note that this estimate would change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Why are remanufactured cartridges better for me?
Remanufactured cartridges come with a two-pronged benefit: you get to save up to 75% on the original cost for inks that can perform just the same as OEM products; and secondly, you help save the environment by choosing products that are recycled and reused from non-biodegradable materials.
How does your warranty work?
We offer a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. In case you’re unhappy with our products, please call our customer service team or message them via live chat. We won’t hesitate replacing your product or refunding your purchase.