HP PhotoSmart C4200 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Create prints and photos of stellar qualities for more than half the price when you buy your HP PhotoSmart C4200 Ink from Carrot Ink! Just imagine getting 57% savings on an ink cartridge. Ink cartridges may not last forever but here at Carrot Ink, we make it easier for you to replenish your stocks and stay productive. You can also look into printing a higher yield without hesitation using our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo. Carrot Ink has been a reliable source of remanufactured inks and toners since 1988, and our experience with product quality and amazing customer service is unmatched. Order worth of products now and shipping will be absolutely free of charge!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4200 Ink
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $23.95
Ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
- Open the cartridge access door. You will notice that the carriage will move to the far right. Wait until it stops moving and the machine becomes silent.
- Press down the empty cartridge gently but firmly until it dislodges, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapping and then carefully remove the protective tape by pulling on the pink tab. Do not touch the electrical contacts or the ink nozzle as doing so can cause clogs, printing errors, or electronic failure.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot with the logo facing upward. Always note that if you’re changing the colored cartridge, it goes into the left slot while the black cartridge goes into the right. Close the cartridge access door when you’re finished replacing the ink.
- You may have to load plain white paper into the input tray if you haven’t yet, as the printer will automatically run a print test. A successful print test will tell you that the cartridges you installed are aligned.
How many pages can I print with one cartridge?
A standard HP PhotoSmart C4200 Ink can yield up to 200 pages while the XL version can print up to 700 pages. Actual results will vary depending on usage.
What is the shelf life of this item?
This ink cartridge has a shelf life of 18-24 months if it is stored correctly in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
If this is remanufactured, will it be compatible with my printer?
Our remanufactured inks are made according to the standards of OEM ink cartridges which means it should work perfectly with your printer.