PhotoSmart C4200Cartridge prices starting at $19.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4200
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
- Open the cartridge access door. You will notice that the carriage will move to the far right. Wait until it stops moving and the machine becomes silent.
- Press down the empty cartridge gently but firmly until it dislodges, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapping and then carefully remove the protective tape by pulling on the pink tab. Do not touch the electrical contacts or the ink nozzle as doing so can cause clogs, printing errors, or electronic failure.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot with the logo facing upward. Always note that if you’re changing the colored cartridge, it goes into the left slot while the black cartridge goes into the right. Close the cartridge access door when you’re finished replacing the ink.
- You may have to load plain white paper into the input tray if you haven’t yet, as the printer will automatically run a print test. A successful print test will tell you that the cartridges you installed are aligned.
How many pages can I print with one cartridge?
A standard HP PhotoSmart C4200 Ink can yield up to 200 pages while the XL version can print up to 700 pages. Actual results will vary depending on usage.
What is the shelf life of this item?
This ink cartridge has a shelf life of 18-24 months if it is stored correctly in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
If this is remanufactured, will it be compatible with my printer?
Our remanufactured inks are made according to the standards of OEM ink cartridges which means it should work perfectly with your printer.