PhotoSmart C3150Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3150
- HP 92 & HP 93 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x HP 92 Black, and 1x HP 93 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 93 (C9361WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more! Learn More
- HP 92 (C9362WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3125, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the print cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the right of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Press down on the end of the used ink cartridge to release it. Gently pull it toward your direction to take it out from its slot.
- Get the new cartridge and remove its packaging. Be careful when removing the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it into the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to replace a used ink cartridge when the print quality begins to degrade and not when the last color starts to run dry?
It is important to replace a used ink cartridge while it still has few inks on it because continuing to print with a cartridge that is running dry can damage an integrated printhead cartridge.
Why is a remanufactured ink cartridge an eco-friendly option?
When you use a remanufactured ink cartridge, you help reduce the impact of cartridge waste on the environment. It not only keeps hazardous waste out of landfills, but it also helps lower harmful CO2 greenhouses gas emissions.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured ink cartridges carry a one-year warranty from date of purchase.