PhotoSmart 2710Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 2710
- $37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $36.95Out of stock
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Open the print-carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the printer until the door locks into place. The print carriage is on the far right side.
- When the print carriage is idle and silent, press down and then lift a latch inside the printer. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, lift the green latch on the left. If you are replacing the black, photo, or gray photo print cartridge, lift the black latch on the right.
- Push down on the print cartridge to release it, and then pull it toward you out of its slot. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo or gray photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector. If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or out of ink, recycle the print cartridge.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pull tab. Don’t touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Touching these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Push the print cartridge forward until it clicks into place. Print cartridges with a white triangle on its label into the slot on the left. The label for the slot is green with a solid white triangle. If the print cartridge has a white square or a white pentagon on its label, it goes into the slot on the right. The label for the slot is black with a solid white square and a solid white pentagon.
- Press down on the latch until it stops. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I print good quality pictures?
You can use a combination of our HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, and HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink Cartridge to print high quality pictures from your printer.
What’s the warranty of these cartridges?
Each cartridge has a warranty of one year from the date of purchase.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured cartridges are simply recycled cartridges that have been cleaned and refilled.