HP PhotoSmart 130 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP PhotoSmart 130 prints a borderless 4-by-6-inch photo in less than 3 minutes and offers up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized color dpi on HP Premium Photo papers. It’s small and lightweight, so it’s perfect for home or office use. But the cost of genuine replacement ink cartridge can take a toll on your budget over time. So, go with the cheaper alternatives—and when we say cheaper, we mean our remanufactured ink cartridges. Our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge costs up to 40% less than the cost of OEM cartridge, so you can pocket the savings. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 130 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
The steps below will show you how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart 130:
- Pull the cartridge door down to open it.
- Push down on the old cartridge and pull it outward to remove it from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Pull the tab to remove the clear plastic tape on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the print cartridge cradle.
- Push the new cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the HP PhotoSmart 130 print a calibration page every after installing a new ink cartridge?
The printer prints a calibration page after a new ink cartridge is installed because the page verifies if the installation is done correctly.
Do you accept other payment methods such as Paypal?
Yes, we do. Although most of our customers pay via VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover/NOVUS, we do accept other payment methods such as Paypal, checks, and money orders.
I ordered the wrong cartridge—can I exchange it?
Yes, you can, as long as the cartridge is purchased within 365 days. Simply reorder the right cartridge for your HP printer and return the wrong cartridge. Just make sure you get an RMA first before shipping back to us the wrong item.