OfficeJet J6450Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP OfficeJet J6450 offers optimum connectivity—thanks to its USB 2.0-compliant high speed, wireless 802.11b/g, and wired network options. It also allows you to do more—scan, copy, print, and fax—saving you time and effort to do all these tasks efficiently. And it sure prints fast at up to 31 pages per minute in black and 25 pages per minute in color. Got this printer and in need of a cheaper replacement cartridge? You’re at the right place—Carrot Ink has been providing high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges for 20 years now. Our products cost up to 75% less than genuine cartridges but they never compromise print quality. Buy our remanufactured HP 74XL Black and other ink cartridges to start saving on printing costs.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6450
- Best SellerHP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet J6450:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and proceed only when it’s idle and silent.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge by pulling the sealing pull tab.
- Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace the old cartridge on my HP OfficeJet J6450 immediately after getting a low-ink warning?
Not necessarily. You may continue printing even with a low-ink warning until such time the print quality is no longer acceptable. Make sure to have a replacement cartridge on hand to avoid printing delays.
Why should I keep the printer on when installing a new ink cartridge?
If your printer is turned off when you open the print cartridge door to replace the empty cartridge, the printer will simply not release the ‘problem’ cartridge. Also, you might damage the printer if the cartridge is not docked safely when you try to take it out of the printer.
Where should I install a photo or gray photo print cartridge inside the printer?
The photo or gray photo print cartridge usually goes to the slot on the right.