OfficeJet J6450Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J6450
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $17.95 As low as $15.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet J6450:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and proceed only when it’s idle and silent.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge by pulling the sealing pull tab.
- Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace the old cartridge on my HP OfficeJet J6450 immediately after getting a low-ink warning?
Not necessarily. You may continue printing even with a low-ink warning until such time the print quality is no longer acceptable. Make sure to have a replacement cartridge on hand to avoid printing delays.
Why should I keep the printer on when installing a new ink cartridge?
If your printer is turned off when you open the print cartridge door to replace the empty cartridge, the printer will simply not release the ‘problem’ cartridge. Also, you might damage the printer if the cartridge is not docked safely when you try to take it out of the printer.
Where should I install a photo or gray photo print cartridge inside the printer?
The photo or gray photo print cartridge usually goes to the slot on the right.