OfficeJet G85Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G85
- $96.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s door by raising it up until you hear it click into place. You should see the cartridge carriage move to the middle of the access area.
- Raise the two latches on the print carriage, then remove the cartridge that needs replacing. Note: Black cartridge is on the right, while the color print cartridge is on the left.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the green pull tab and blue tape. Be careful not to touch the gold-colored contacts to not damage your cartridge.
- Push your new cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot. The label should be facing you. Then, lower the print-cartridge latch and push it down until it locks into place.
- Pull the handle down the close the printer’s door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high-yield” mean?
“High-yield” refers to the number of pages the cartridge can produce. Our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can give you around 560 pages. This would change depending on the frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
If I get the 3-pack combo, how soon will each expire?
Our cartridges come with 18 to 24 shelf lives, so you can buy in bulk if you need to! Just make sure that you’ll keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag away from sunlight.
How does your warranty work?
Our products come with a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. And if you don’t like the quality, just let us know. We’ll be happy to replace your product—no questions asked!