HP OfficeJet G85 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP OfficeJet G85 is a multifunction machine that can print, scan, and fax, on top of its decent print per page speed. And for your printer to produce professional-grade documents and photos, you need to have ink cartridges that can keep up with your needs. At Carrot Ink, we manufacture our cartridges to meet and exceed OEM standards, whether you need our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our HP 45 (51645A) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. We have been in the business since 1998, and we stand by all our product 100%. If you need any help, contact our friendly customer service via live chat or phone call and we’ll be more than happy to assist you!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet G85 ink
Contains 2 HP 45 Black (51645A), and 1 HP 78 Tri-Color (C6578DN) High-Yield, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $67.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 932, HP Color Copier 155, and Many More!
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $19.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s door by raising it up until you hear it click into place. You should see the cartridge carriage move to the middle of the access area.
- Raise the two latches on the print carriage, then remove the cartridge that needs replacing. Note: Black cartridge is on the right, while the color print cartridge is on the left.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the green pull tab and blue tape. Be careful not to touch the gold-colored contacts to not damage your cartridge.
- Push your new cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot. The label should be facing you. Then, lower the print-cartridge latch and push it down until it locks into place.
- Pull the handle down the close the printer’s door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high-yield” mean?
“High-yield” refers to the number of pages the cartridge can produce. Our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can give you around 560 pages. This would change depending on the frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
If I get the 3-pack combo, how soon will each expire?
Our cartridges come with 18 to 24 shelf lives, so you can buy in bulk if you need to! Just make sure that you’ll keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag away from sunlight.
How does your warranty work?
Our products come with a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. And if you don’t like the quality, just let us know. We’ll be happy to replace your product—no questions asked!