OfficeJet 7410Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7410
- $37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $36.95Out of stock
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait until the carriage moves and stops to the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the cartridge that needs replacement to release it. Then, pull it out toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and take it out of its packaging.
- Gently pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference in print quality if I use remanufactured ink cartridges on my HP OfficeJet 6310xi?
All our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or even exceed OEM standards to give you the same high-quality printouts and consistent page yield.
What is a tri-color cartridge and what are its advantages over single color cartridges?
A tri-color cartridge is a cartridge that contains three different ink colors such as cyan, magenta, and yellow. The benefits of using it over single color cartridges are the cost and the ease of installation. It costs cheaper, and it’s more convenient to install since you just need to install a single unit instead of three separate cartridges.
How much would I pay for shipping?
For most orders, our delivery prices go as low as $3.95. But if your order amounts to $40 and above, we’ll ship it to you for free!