HP OfficeJet 5610 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5610
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 5610 printer model by simply connecting its power cable to a working electrical socket and pressing its power button.
- Pull its cartridge access door to open. This will prompt the cartridge to the far right portion of your device.
- Press down the empty cartridge and take it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge and put it into the slot. Make sure to remove the protective films before installing. Close the access door.