HP OfficeJet 5510 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP OfficeJet 5510 is a unique multifunction printer that is ideal for home and office use. Once it starts running low on ink, simply get a replacement ink cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our quality remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a fraction of the cost. Yes, save up to 75% off the cost of expensive genuine cartridges while enjoying the same high-quality print output. For your HP printer, we carry the Remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) Black and HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color. Call us to order these remanufactured cartridges and we’ll deliver them in no time.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Lower the ink cartridge door to open.
- Find the ink cartridge that needs replacement and press down on the cartridge to release it.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge in its color-coded slot. Push it firmly until you hear it snap into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 if you need to replace the remaining ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you give me some tips on how to store a sealed ink cartridge?
Here are some things that you can do to preserve your sealed ink cartridge. One, store your unused ink cartridge in a cool, dry place. Two, don’t expose it to direct sunlight or any artificial source for an extended period. And three, store it in an upright position.
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is basically an empty original cartridge that has been factory cleaned, refilled to the maximum capacity, and fully tested.
Why does my HP OfficeJet Pro L7780 display an ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridges’ error message after I installed a remanufactured ink cartridge?
When the ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridges’ error message displays on your printer control panel, it could mean that the new cartridge is not installed properly. Try inspecting the cartridge if it is seated properly in the color-coded slot. If not, then reinstall it until it snaps into place. Check if this solved the problem. You can also contact our customer support team for further assistance if the issue persists.