OfficeJet 100Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 100
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- With the printer turned on, open the front access cover. The ink carriage will move.
- When it stops, lift the cartridge latch for the cartridge you want to replace.
- Pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and close the cartridge latch.
- Close the front access cover.
- Wait for the machine to complete the initialization routine before printing.
- Align the ink cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a new black ink cartridge on my HP Officejet 100?
A ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message could probably mean that the ink cartridge is installed incorrectly. Remove the black ink cartridge and reinstall it properly. Allow the cartridge to initialize first before you print.
Do we really save on resources when we use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. As a matter of fact, recycling 100,000 cartridges can help save almost 10,000 kg of aluminum, 40 tons of plastic, and 1 million liters of oil.
Do you offer free returns and replacements on defective ink cartridges?
Yes, we do. Just let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877) 322- 7768 from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.