LaserJet 4100Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
Advanced and user-friendly, the HP LaserJet 4100 is a smart printer that can give you ample forewarning when it’s running out of supplies. And when your toner is about to go out, you need to find a replacement—fast. Look no further than Carrot Ink’s HP 61X (C8061X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. Our toner can give you the same quality of output but with 80% of savings! We guaranteed that our toner cartridges are engineered to match the standards of the OEM’s. Should you feel unhappy with it, contact our friendly customer service and we’ll give you our no-questions-asked return policy.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4100, LaserJet 4100dtn, LaserJet 4100mfp, LaserJet 4100n, LaserJet 4100tn
- HP 61X (C8061X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Life your printer’s top cover and remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge toner from its packaging and find the sealing tab on the side. Bend this tab back and forth until you see it detach from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab out of the toner until the entire tape is removed. Make sure not to touch any of the black toner on the tap.
- Shake the toner cartridge gently for even distribution of the ink. Then, slide it into the printer.
- Close the top cover. If the new cartridge is installed correctly, you’ll have no problem closing the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my printer recognize this? I bought my HP LaserJet 4100 a few years ago.
Our HP 61X (C8061X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is printer compatibility guaranteed. The dimensions will fit your HP LaserJet 4100 perfectly and will not void its warranty.
What should I do if I encounter any problems while using this?
Please feel free to contact our customer service via live chat or phone call. Our friendly team will be more than happy to help you out with any issue you are encountering.
Will using remanufactured toners affect my printer’s warranty?
Using any of our products will not void your printer’s warranty.