HP LaserJet 4100 TonerCartridge prices starting at $41.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4100
- HP 61X (C8061X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4100dtn, HP LaserJet 4101mfp, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Life your printer’s top cover and remove the old toner cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge toner from its packaging and find the sealing tab on the side. Bend this tab back and forth until you see it detach from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab out of the toner until the entire tape is removed. Make sure not to touch any of the black toner on the tap.
- Shake the toner cartridge gently for even distribution of the ink. Then, slide it into the printer.
- Close the top cover. If the new cartridge is installed correctly, you’ll have no problem closing the top cover.
Will my printer recognize this? I bought my HP LaserJet 4100 a few years ago.
Our HP 61X (C8061X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is printer compatibility guaranteed. The dimensions will fit your HP LaserJet 4100 perfectly and will not void its warranty.
What should I do if I encounter any problems while using this?
Please feel free to contact our customer service via live chat or phone call. Our friendly team will be more than happy to help you out with any issue you are encountering.
Will using remanufactured toners affect my printer’s warranty?
Using any of our products will not void your printer’s warranty.