LaserJet 3380Cartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3380
- HP C7115X (15X) Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you are looking at replacing the old toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet 3330, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge in the middle and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out of the box.
- Remove the packaging materials of the new toner cartridge.
- Find the tab at the end of the cartridge and pull it until the entire length of the tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge into the printer and push it forward until you hear it click into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to clean the print-cartridge area when installing a new toner cartridge?
Toner, paper, and dust particles can accumulate inside the printer, and this build-up can cause print quality issues over time. So before things get worse, be sure to clean the print-cartridge area, and there’s no better time to do this than when installing a new cartridge.
Does your remanufactured HP 15A come with a warranty?
Yes. All our remanufactured toner cartridges, including the HP 15A, are covered by a full one-year warranty.
How can I place my remanufactured toner cartridge order?
You can order online by adding the item to your cart and offline by calling our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768.