HP Deskjet 3521 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3521
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the basic steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3521 printer:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door. Do this by holding the door on both sides and gently lift it up to open.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving before you proceed.
- Find the cartridge that you want to replace and press the tab on its front to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out to remove.
- Get the new ink cartridge and pull the tab to remove its protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my HP Deskjet 3521 is already running low on ink?
Your HP printer will need a replacement cartridge soon when a ‘Low on Ink’ message appears on your printer’s control panel.
Why did my printer display an ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error after I installed a new cartridge?
It’s likely that the new ink cartridge was not inserted properly. Try reinstalling the cartridge. This time make sure it snaps into place.
Will a high yield ink cartridge fit in my printer?
Yes, definitely! A high yield cartridge and a standard cartridge has the same size. The only difference is that the former contains more ink.