Deskjet 2514Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Deskjet 2514 All-in-One Printer can print, scan, and copy with resolution up to 600 dpi in black, and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. It prints up to 20 pages per minute in black, and up to 16 pages per minute in color. Amazon users give this printer 3.7 out of 5 stars. They like its beautiful print quality and low price. (Hint: Here at Carrot Ink, we sell remanufactured HP 61 ink cartridges for this printer at 50-60% less cost than genuine cartridges. We also carry the discounted HP 61XL Remanufactured 5-Pack and 3-Pack Combos with fast, free shipping if you live in any of the 48 contiguous states for even more savings. Purchase your needed replacement ink cartridge here today!)
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 2514
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Pack
Contains 4 HP 61XL Black and 2 HP 61XL Tricolor Remanufactured High Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$131.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$63.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- An alignment page will print.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the Scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Deskjet 2514 is working, but why is the printed output missing color ink?
Your printer often displays an ink level warning to alert you of your printer’s ink level status. If you simply ignored it, then it can lead to printed pages with missing color ink. Replace your color ink cartridge at once to resolve the issue.
What does it mean when the left ink level icon is blinking?
When the left ink level icon is blinking, it means there’s an issue with the tri-color cartridge. If it’s running low on ink, get a replacement tri-color cartridge at once.
Is it possible to place my HP ink cartridge order offline?
Yes. Just contact us via our phone line 1 (877) 322-7768, and we will be glad to assist you in placing that order.