HP Deskjet 1056 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 1056 All-in-One Printer can print, copy, and scan. It prints at speeds up to 5.5 pages per minute in black, and 4 pages per minute in color, and offers resolution up to 600 dpi in black, and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. Amazon users give this printer 3.9 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, its price, and how easy it is to use, however it does not work with newer computers. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50-55% less than the same genuine HP 61XL cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the power button to turn the machine on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the top of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door. An alignment page will print.