HP Deskjet F4440 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet F4440 All-in-One Printer can print, scan and copy. It features borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11, and print speed up to 28 pages per minute in black, and 22 pages per minute in color. Amazon users rate this printer 3 out of 5 stars. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 60XL ink cartridges for this printer available at 60-70% less cost than genuine HP cartridges. If you are not a heavy printer user, you can always choose our remanufactured HP 60 (CC640WN) Black and HP 60 (CC643WN) Tri-Color. We also have cartridges in sets of 3 and 5 in case you need some spare cartridges on hand. Place your order with us today.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet F4440 ink
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and many more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $72.95
Contains 2x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 1x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $46.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move right.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it forward to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a high-yield remanufactured HP ink cartridge if I am not a heavy printer user?
No. High-yield ink cartridges are ideal for large volume printing and for those who print frequently. If you seldom print, you’d better choose a standard ink cartridge.
Why is my HP Deskjet F4440 not printing black even though the black ink cartridge is full?
If you haven’t used your printer for a while, chances are you’ve got a clogged or dried up black ink cartridge. Some users tried the boiling water remedy and it worked. Simply dip the cartridge on a small amount of boiling water in a cup—2 or 3 dips will do.
If I get your remanufactured 3-pack combo, would I qualify for free shipping?
Yes. We ship the items for free if the total order amount is $40 or more and if the delivery address is located in the 48 adjoining states.