HP Deskjet F4440 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Deskjet F4440 All-in-One Printer can print, scan and copy. It features borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11, and print speed up to 28 pages per minute in black, and 22 pages per minute in color. Amazon users rate this printer 3 out of 5 stars. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 60XL ink cartridges for this printer available at 60-70% less cost than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move right.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it forward to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.