HP Deskjet F4440 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet F4440 All-in-One Printer can print, scan and copy. It features borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11, and print speed up to 28 pages per minute in black, and 22 pages per minute in color. Amazon users rate this printer 3 out of 5 stars. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 60XL ink cartridges for this printer available at 60-70% less cost than genuine HP cartridges. If you are not a heavy printer user, you can always choose our remanufactured HP 60 (CC640WN) Black and HP 60 (CC643WN) Tri-Color. We also have cartridges in sets of 3 and 5 in case you need some spare cartridges on hand. Place your order with us today.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move right.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it forward to remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a high-yield remanufactured HP ink cartridge if I am not a heavy printer user?
No. High-yield ink cartridges are ideal for large volume printing and for those who print frequently. If you seldom print, you’d better choose a standard ink cartridge.
Why is my HP Deskjet F4440 not printing black even though the black ink cartridge is full?
If you haven’t used your printer for a while, chances are you’ve got a clogged or dried up black ink cartridge. Some users tried the boiling water remedy and it worked. Simply dip the cartridge on a small amount of boiling water in a cup—2 or 3 dips will do.
If I get your remanufactured 3-pack combo, would I qualify for free shipping?
Yes. We ship the items for free if the total order amount is $40 or more and if the delivery address is located in the 48 adjoining states.