HP Deskjet F4235 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Make that big switch and save on every print with your HP Deskjet F4235! With Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges, you can start printing for less. Whether it’s for home or office printing, our single ink cartridges such as the HP 60 (CC640WN) Black are cheaper alternatives. Plus, they are guaranteed to work on your HP printer or else we’ll give you your money back. Do you want extra savings? Order $40 worth of products or more and pay nothing for shipping (subject to conditions). If you are looking at replacing all four-color cartridges on your printer, then this is such a great deal. Place your order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet F4235 ink
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on. Make sure the printer is silent and idle before you proceed.
- Load clean, plain white paper in the tray.
- Lower the cartridge access door to open. Wait until the carriage moves to the center and becomes idle and silent before you continue.
- Press down on the cartridge that needs replacement to release it. Remove it from its slot by pulling it out towards you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Pull the colored pull tab to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot. Push it until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s the correct slot for the new cartridge?
When installing new ink cartridges, take note of the cartridges’ position. The tri-color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot, while the black print cartridge should go in to the right.
Why should I insert the new ink cartridge immediately after removing the used ink cartridge?
If you fail to insert a new ink cartridge into an empty slot immediately, the print head may dry out if left exposed to air for a prolonged period of time.
Can I still print even if I don’t have a replacement ink cartridge yet for my HP Deskjet 2680 printer?
Yes, you can still print. Just remove the empty ink cartridge and print with the remaining cartridge. The results, however, are different. If it’s the black ink cartridge that’s been removed, the printer prints slowly, and the colors are slightly different in the results. While if it’s the tri-color that has been removed, the print results would be in grayscale.