Deskjet F4235Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4235
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on. Make sure the printer is silent and idle before you proceed.
- Load clean, plain white paper in the tray.
- Lower the cartridge access door to open. Wait until the carriage moves to the center and becomes idle and silent before you continue.
- Press down on the cartridge that needs replacement to release it. Remove it from its slot by pulling it out towards you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Pull the colored pull tab to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot. Push it until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s the correct slot for the new cartridge?
When installing new ink cartridges, take note of the cartridges’ position. The tri-color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot, while the black print cartridge should go in to the right.
Why should I insert the new ink cartridge immediately after removing the used ink cartridge?
If you fail to insert a new ink cartridge into an empty slot immediately, the print head may dry out if left exposed to air for a prolonged period of time.
Can I still print even if I don’t have a replacement ink cartridge yet for my HP Deskjet 2680 printer?
Yes, you can still print. Just remove the empty ink cartridge and print with the remaining cartridge. The results, however, are different. If it’s the black ink cartridge that’s been removed, the printer prints slowly, and the colors are slightly different in the results. While if it’s the tri-color that has been removed, the print results would be in grayscale.