HP Deskjet F2240 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
For your basic home and office printing needs, the HP DeskJet F2240 sure fits the bill perfectly. It is a compact all-in-one printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy almost all types of documents and photos. From standard letter size documents, envelopes, and index cards to borderless panorama photos, the F2240 sure delivers. But it can sure be a headache when it’s time to replace the empty cartridge with a genuine HP ink cartridge. Overly expensive original cartridges can sure take a toll on your budget, so make the switch—choose Carrot Ink’s remanufactured HP21, HP22, and HP 58 ink cartridges. We help you save as much as 75% off the cost of genuine HP cartridges without compromising on print quality. Shop here now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet F2240, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print cartridge moves to the center of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it.
- Pull the used cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Carefully remove the sealing tape on the cartridge by using the pull tab.
- Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or copper-colored contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I incorrectly installed the black ink cartridge into the left slot inside my HP Deskjet F2200 printer?
The left status light or the right status light will begin to blink and the printer will simply not print. A message ‘Cartridge is in the wrong slot’ will also appear on your computer screen.
Why is it necessary to remove all the clear nozzle-protective tape before installing the new ink cartridge?
It is necessary to remove all the clear nozzle-protective tape on the new cartridge to ensure proper ink flow and for the printer to recognize that a new cartridge has been installed.
Can I use a photo multicolor cartridge on my printer even if I previously used a standard tricolor cartridge on it?
Yes, you can. Just make sure that the photo cartridge that you’ll get is compatible with your specific HP printer model.