HP Deskjet D4160 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4160
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 93 (C9361WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more! Learn More
- HP 98 (C9364WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D4155, HP PhotoSmart 8053, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you replace the cartridge on your HP Deskjet D4160 Series Printer:
- Open the print carriage access door. Wait for the print carriage to move to the right side of the printer and until it becomes idle and silent.
- Remove the print cartridge from its slot by pressing it down. Pull it out of the carriage.
- Remove the packaging of the new cartridge. Using the pink pull tab, remove the plastic tape covering the cartridge with care.
- Slide the new cartridge at a slight upward angle into the carriage.
- Close the print carriage access door.
- Close the printer cover.
What is the difference between an OEM cartridge and a remanufactured cartridge?
OEM means “Original Equipment Manufacturer.” An OEM cartridge is the same brand as the cartridge that came with your printer. Remanufactured cartridges are used OEM cartridges that are cleaned thoroughly, refurbished, repaired and refilled with new ink.
How long do remanufactured ink cartridges last?
Remanufactured cartridges often last 24 to 36 months. Just make sure you store them properly when unused.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges for my HP DeskJet D4160 will help save the environment?
Yes, remanufactured cartridges has a positive environmental impact. Each discarded ink cartridge adds approximately 2.5kg of unnecessary waste to our landfills. By recycling these cartridges, we are helping reduce waste.