Deskjet D2530Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2530
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the right side of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel resistance.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured cartridges get recycled for reuse?
When you submit your used ink cartridges for proper recycling, they’re collected and carefully cleaned. Once cleaned and checked, they’re refilled with new ink for reuse. This is how they become labeled as remanufactured cartridges.
How many pages are these cartridges good for?
The HP 60 (CC640WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 200, while the HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 600. The HP 60 (CC643WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 165, and the HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 440. Final page yield will depend on the printer settings that you use and your frequency of printing.
How are high-yield and standard capacity cartridges different?
Standard capacity cartridges contain an average amount of ink, while high-yield cartridges have more ink, and can thus print more pages before needing replacement.