HP Deskjet D2530 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP D2530 Deskjet is a high-performance inkjet printer that can create laser-quality monochrome text at 600 dpi or full-color photos at 4800 x 1200 dpi. It boasts a printing speed of 16 pages per minute in monochrome and 8 pages per minute for colored prints. With Carrot Ink, you can save on all your printing jobs. Products like our HP 60XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo or HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo will keep your ink reserves topped up without emptying your wallet. You'll enjoy the same quality prints you'd get from genuine ink supplies, but at a fraction of the cost. Buy now and get free shipping on all eligible orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet D2530 ink
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the right side of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel resistance.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured cartridges get recycled for reuse?
When you submit your used ink cartridges for proper recycling, they’re collected and carefully cleaned. Once cleaned and checked, they’re refilled with new ink for reuse. This is how they become labeled as remanufactured cartridges.
How many pages are these cartridges good for?
The HP 60 (CC640WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 200, while the HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 600. The HP 60 (CC643WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 165, and the HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 440. Final page yield will depend on the printer settings that you use and your frequency of printing.
How are high-yield and standard capacity cartridges different?
Standard capacity cartridges contain an average amount of ink, while high-yield cartridges have more ink, and can thus print more pages before needing replacement.