HP Deskjet D1560 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
The HP D1560 Deskjet Printer is a compact machine that's Energy Star compliant, featuring fast printing with 18 pages per minute in monochrome and 12.5 pages per minute in colored printing. When you use Carrot Ink supplies, you can keep printing day and night, without hurting your wallet! Our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo will have you printing non-stop with its high quality but low price; 50% lower than branded ink. Why spend more when you can save, while enjoying professional performance? Shop our store now and take advantage of our free shipping for all orders above !
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet D1560 ink
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Contains x2 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), and 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges recycled?
Yes! Remanufactured cartridges have been carefully cleaned and refilled with new ink, so it can be used again in your printer. This recycling helps reduce waste and helps the environment!
How long can I store my ink?
These ink cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months if kept in their sealed packages and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
What does Standard Capacity mean?
Standard capacity cartridges have the average amount of ink stored inside for a cartridge of that size.