Deskjet D1420Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1420
- Special Price $42.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover. The print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge. Slide the print cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel resistance.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle. You’ll hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the print cartridges for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a remanufactured cartridge help the Earth?
Using a remanufactured cartridge helps reduce waste, because remanufactured cartridges use recycled cartridges rather than throwing them away.
Do I need both color and photo ink for my printer?
For monochrome printing, you’ll need just black ink. If you want to do regular colored printing, you’ll need both black ink and colored ink. You’ll need photo ink if you want to do high-quality photo printing on your printer.
What’s the difference between colored ink and photo ink?
Colored ink is used with black ink to complete standard colored printing jobs on your printer. If you want to do high-quality photo printing on your printer, you can use photo ink paired with colored ink.