HP Deskjet 6122 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6122
- HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 45 Black (51645A), and 1 HP 78 Tri-Color (C6578DN) High-Yield, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $82.95 As low as $79.953 Cartridges / $22.98eaOut of stock
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to change the toner cartridge on an HP Deskjet 6122:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. Wait until the cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Lift up the cradle latch.
- Remove the print cartridge out of its latch.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. Carefully pull out the plastic tape. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cartridge cradle.
- Ensure that the cartridge latch is secure.
- Close the top cover of the printer. The printer will automatically calibrate to align the print cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I replace the ink cartridge even if I am in the middle of printing some documents?
Yes, you can. But your current print job may be canceled. So if the cartridge still works and print quality is still acceptable, it’s better to finish what you’re printing first.
Is it true that I should leave an empty cartridge in the print cartridge cradle unit until it is replaced?
Yes. You should leave the old cartridge installed in the printer until you get a replacement. Ink remaining in the print head nozzles may dry out if you remove it without replacing at once.
Will my HP Deskjet 6122 work if it misses one ink cartridge?
No. The HP Deskjet 6122 series printer requires both print cartridges to operate.