HP Deskjet 6122 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Buying replacement ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 6122 online is easy, convenient, and secure, especially when you shop here at Carrot Ink. With our remanufactured HP ink cartridges, you get superior quality prints at a price that you can surely afford. Shop from the comfort of your home—we’ve got the High-Yield HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color and the HP 45 (51645A) Black. We also got the 3-Pack Combo HP 45 & HP 78 if you’re replacing more than one cartridge. It comes with free shipping, so no worries—we’ll deliver it to your door at no charge. Shop online now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 6122 Ink
Contains 2 HP 45 Black (51645A), and 1 HP 78 Tri-Color (C6578DN) High-Yield, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $59.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 932, HP Color Copier 155, and Many More!
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to change the toner cartridge on an HP Deskjet 6122:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. Wait until the cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Lift up the cradle latch.
- Remove the print cartridge out of its latch.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. Carefully pull out the plastic tape. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cartridge cradle.
- Ensure that the cartridge latch is secure.
- Close the top cover of the printer. The printer will automatically calibrate to align the print cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I replace the ink cartridge even if I am in the middle of printing some documents?
Yes, you can. But your current print job may be canceled. So if the cartridge still works and print quality is still acceptable, it’s better to finish what you’re printing first.
Is it true that I should leave an empty cartridge in the print cartridge cradle unit until it is replaced?
Yes. You should leave the old cartridge installed in the printer until you get a replacement. Ink remaining in the print head nozzles may dry out if you remove it without replacing at once.
Will my HP Deskjet 6122 work if it misses one ink cartridge?
No. The HP Deskjet 6122 series printer requires both print cartridges to operate.