HP Deskjet 5150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Deskjet 5150 Color Inkjet Printer has resolution up to 4800 dpi in color and 1200 dpi in black. Amazon users give this printer 3.8 out of 5 stars. They like its good print quality. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 56 and 57 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60-70% less than genuine HP cartridges. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to offer the same reliable performance and consistent page yield or your money back. We do ensure your shopping convenience—we offer fast shipping and prompt customer service assistance. Feel free to contact us for any of your inquiries.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the printer cover. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer. Lift the ink cartridge latch and remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the correct slot.
- Pull the latch over it and press down until it snaps closed.
- Close the printer cover. The machine will calibrate the cartridges and print a calibration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP Deskjet 5150 showing a message or flashing light right after installing a new ink cartridge?
There are two possible reasons why your Epson printer is showing an error after installing a new cartridge. One is that the protective tape on the new cartridge probably has not been removed. And two, the cartridge has torn or punctured copper-colored electrical strip. Try inspecting the ink cartridge.
Why is it necessary to install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing the old ink cartridge?
If you remove the old cartridge without installing a new cartridge at once, chances are the remaining ink on the printhead will dry out.
What’s the benefit in using a remanufactured ink cartridge aside from its low price?
Using a remanufactured ink cartridge helps preserve the environment since a recycled cartridge keeps 2 pounds of waste out of landfills.