Deskjet 5150Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 5150
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the printer cover. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer. Lift the ink cartridge latch and remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the correct slot.
- Pull the latch over it and press down until it snaps closed.
- Close the printer cover. The machine will calibrate the cartridges and print a calibration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP Deskjet 5150 showing a message or flashing light right after installing a new ink cartridge?
There are two possible reasons why your Epson printer is showing an error after installing a new cartridge. One is that the protective tape on the new cartridge probably has not been removed. And two, the cartridge has torn or punctured copper-colored electrical strip. Try inspecting the ink cartridge.
Why is it necessary to install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing the old ink cartridge?
If you remove the old cartridge without installing a new cartridge at once, chances are the remaining ink on the printhead will dry out.
What’s the benefit in using a remanufactured ink cartridge aside from its low price?
Using a remanufactured ink cartridge helps preserve the environment since a recycled cartridge keeps 2 pounds of waste out of landfills.