HP Deskjet 5150 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Deskjet 5150 Color Inkjet Printer has resolution up to 4800 dpi in color and 1200 dpi in black. Amazon users give this printer 3.8 out of 5 stars. They like its good print quality. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 56 and 57 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60-70% less than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the printer cover. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer. Lift the ink cartridge latch and remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the correct slot.
- Pull the latch over it and press down until it snaps closed.
- Close the printer cover. The machine will calibrate the cartridges and print a calibration page.