HP Deskjet 3720
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The HP Deskjet 3720 is considered one of the most affordable and compact printers on the market today, and our replacement cartridges will help you save even more! Carrot Ink products are guaranteed to give you lab-quality photos and documents at a fraction of the cost. Save up to 25% off OEM prices by using our ink cartridges, which are manufactured under the same standards as the big brand companies. Whether you pick the HP 65XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo or choose individual ink cartridges, you will get exceptional printing for approximately 300 pages. We offer fast and free shipping on eligible orders. Contact us via email, phone, or live chat if you need help with our products.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3720
Contains 3x Black (N9K04AN), and 2x Color (N9K03AN) High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price $120.95
Contains 2x Black (N9K04AN), and 1x Color (N9K03AN) High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price $74.95
Contains 1 Black and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $56.95
Works with DESKJET 3752, DESKJET 3755, and More!
Regular Price: $35.95
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock
Works with DESKJET 3720, DESKJET 3730, DESKJET 3752, and more!
Regular Price: $30.95
Special Price $27.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to install a new cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3720
- Turn the printer on and open the ink cartridge access door. Notice that the carriage will move to the center of the printer. Wait until the printer stops making noise.
- Take the cartridge out of its package, and then remove the orange protective tab. Warning: Do not touch the ink nozzles and the copper-colored contacts as this would damage your cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge on its sides and insert it in the right slot (look at the color label). To make sure it’s properly placed, the copper-colored contacts should be facing the back of the printer.
- Slide the cartridge in until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these products compatible with my printer?
Definitely! For the HP Deskjet 3720 printer, compatible ink cartridges are HP65 Black and HP65XL Black, as well as the HP65 Tri-color and HP65XL Tri-color.
How many cartridges do I get?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges come in singles or in 3-pack or 5-pack combos. If you want to save more, go for our 5-pack combo! Don’t worry as our products can last up to 24 months when stored properly in its original packaging in a cool and dry place. Proper storage will significantly reduce the risk of spare cartridges drying up before they’re used.
Do the HP65 and 65XL come in the same size?
Yes, they both come in the same dimensions that will fit in your HP Deskjet 3720. The difference lies in the amount of ink each cartridge carries. The 65XL will give you approximately 300 pages, while the regular HP65 can only yield 120 pages.