HP Deskjet 3054 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3054
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how you can easily replace cartridges on your HP DeskJet 3054 All-in-One - J610a printer:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
- Prepare the printer for testing by opening the paper output tray and raising the paper input tray. Load paper and adjust the paper width guide.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center of the printer. Once it stops, lightly press on a cartridge to release it. Pull out the cartridge you want to replace.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Do not touch the nozzles and contacts. Push the new cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place. Close the access door.
- Press the button next to OK. Follow instructions to print and scan an alignment page, which prepares the printer for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print and scan an alignment page after installing a new cartridge?
After replacing a cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3054 All-in-One - J610a printer, you’ll be required to press the button next to “OK”. Press it again to print an alignment or test page. Scan the page. You’ll see a successful alignment in the display.
What’s the difference between the HP 61XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo and the HP 61XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo?
The 5-Pack Combo contains 3 units of HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Cartridge and 2 units of HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Meanwhile, the 3-Pack combo contains 2 units of CH563WN and 1 unit of CH564WN.
On which slot do I insert the black/color cartridge?
When you open the cartridge access door, you’ll see two slots. The color cartridge is on the left and the black on the right.