HP Deskjet 3054 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Need new ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet 3054 All-in-One - J610a printer? Here are the best options from Carrot Ink, your trusted source of generic but high-quality toner and ink cartridges. You can get one unit of HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Cartridge, which has a page yield of 480 or HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, which has page yield of 330. Better yet, enjoy bigger savings by choosing our combo packs. Get the HP 61XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo, which contains three CH563WN and two CH564WN. You can also try the HP 61XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, which has two black cartridges and a color cartridge.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3054 Ink
Contains 5x HP 61XL (3x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 2x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN)) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 1x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $47.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and Many More!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and Many More!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how you can easily replace cartridges on your HP DeskJet 3054 All-in-One - J610a printer:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
- Prepare the printer for testing by opening the paper output tray and raising the paper input tray. Load paper and adjust the paper width guide.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center of the printer. Once it stops, lightly press on a cartridge to release it. Pull out the cartridge you want to replace.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Do not touch the nozzles and contacts. Push the new cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place. Close the access door.
- Press the button next to OK. Follow instructions to print and scan an alignment page, which prepares the printer for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print and scan an alignment page after installing a new cartridge?
After replacing a cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3054 All-in-One - J610a printer, you’ll be required to press the button next to “OK”. Press it again to print an alignment or test page. Scan the page. You’ll see a successful alignment in the display.
What’s the difference between the HP 61XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo and the HP 61XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo?
The 5-Pack Combo contains 3 units of HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Cartridge and 2 units of HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Meanwhile, the 3-Pack combo contains 2 units of CH563WN and 1 unit of CH564WN.
On which slot do I insert the black/color cartridge?
When you open the cartridge access door, you’ll see two slots. The color cartridge is on the left and the black on the right.