HP Color LaserJet 4650 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
The HP Color LaserJet 4650 is one of the contenders for excellent color and monochrome printing. As such, the toner you’ll use should be able to keep up and provide the same quality of output. At Carrot Ink, our compatible toner cartridges promise you professional-grade and consistent prints on all types of paper. We stand by the quality of our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, on top of our one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. Feel free to contact our friendly customer service via live chat or phone call, and we’ll be more than happy to address your needs.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $86.95
Special Price $56.95
Regular Price: $91.95
Special Price $58.95
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $58.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s top cover. Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit. The front cover will open as you pull down. Note: Be careful not to damage the transfer unit as this will affect your print quality.
- Remove the old cartridge from your machine.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its bag. Hold it by its sides and rock it from side to side. This will help distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the tape on the orange shipping lock. Then, remove the orange shipping lock. Grasp the orange loop on the end and pull the tape until it’s completely removed.
- Grasp the blue handles on the sides of your new cartridge. To install properly, make sure you align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert it.
- Close your printer’s transfer unit and front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace all the colors in my printer?
You only need to replace the cartridge that is either running low or empty. Your HP Color LaserJet 4650’s control-panel display will indicate a “Replace Cartridge” message including the cartridge color.
I opened an ink cartridge but ended up not using it. Is there a way to store this for future use?
Yes! Make sure that you store it in a box and away from direct sunlight, as it will damage the materials of your cartridge. Also, keep it away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
I print a lot. How many pages will these toners give me?
Our HP 641A ink cartridges, be it in cyan, magenta, or yellow, will yield approximately 8,000 pages. Our HP 641A (C9720A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you approximately 9,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of use, images on the paper, and your printer’s settings.