Color LaserJet 4650Cartridge prices starting at $46.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4650
- HP 641A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 641A (1x Black HP 614A (C9720A), 1x Cyan HP 614A (C9721A), 1x Magenta HP 614A (C9723A), and 1x HP 614A Yellow (C9722A) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $214.95 As low as $209.954 Cartridges / $53.74ea
- HP 641A (C9720A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for HP Color LaserJet 4650, HP Color LaserJet 4600dn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9721A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP Color LaserJet 4600n, HP Color LaserJet 4600hdn, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9722A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4600, HP Color LaserJet 4650dtn, and more! Learn More
- HP 641A (C9723A) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet 4600hdn, HP Color LaserJet 4650hdn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover. Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit. The front cover will open as you pull down. Note: Be careful not to damage the transfer unit as this will affect your print quality.
- Remove the old cartridge from your machine.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its bag. Hold it by its sides and rock it from side to side. This will help distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the tape on the orange shipping lock. Then, remove the orange shipping lock. Grasp the orange loop on the end and pull the tape until it’s completely removed.
- Grasp the blue handles on the sides of your new cartridge. To install properly, make sure you align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert it.
- Close your printer’s transfer unit and front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace all the colors in my printer?
You only need to replace the cartridge that is either running low or empty. Your HP Color LaserJet 4650’s control-panel display will indicate a “Replace Cartridge” message including the cartridge color.
I opened an ink cartridge but ended up not using it. Is there a way to store this for future use?
Yes! Make sure that you store it in a box and away from direct sunlight, as it will damage the materials of your cartridge. Also, keep it away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
I print a lot. How many pages will these toners give me?
Our HP 641A ink cartridges, be it in cyan, magenta, or yellow, will yield approximately 8,000 pages. Our HP 641A (C9720A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you approximately 9,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of use, images on the paper, and your printer’s settings.