HP Color LaserJet 4600 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
The HP Color LaserJet 4600 was a trailblazer at the time of its production, with 17 pages per minute of printing speed and the introduction of contact type developer rollers with toner charge rollers. If you’re still using it today, then you need Carrot Ink’s compatible laser toner cartridges to keep your machine working in top shape. We manufacture our single ink CMYK toner cartridges and our HP 641A Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo inside an ISO-9001 facility. That said, we guarantee our products meet and exceed OEM standards for your 100% satisfaction. Save up to 75% with our remanufactured inks! Order over $40 worth of products today and your shipping is on us!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $86.95
Special Price $56.95
Regular Price: $91.95
Special Price $58.95
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $58.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s top cover. Hold the green handle on the transfer unit, then pull it down. Your printer’s front cover should open along with it. Note: Be careful not to damage your transfer unit while it’s open as it would result in poor print quality.
- Remove the old cartridge/s that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging and gently rock it from side to side. Then, remove the tape from the orange shipping lock.
- Using the orange loop, pull out the sealing tape until it’s all out.
- Holding the blue handles on the sides of your new print cartridge, insert it in its corresponding slot.
- Close the transfer unit and the front cover. Then, close the top cover. Your control panel should display “Ready” after a minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an old HP Color LaserJet 4600. Will these work with my printer?
It most certainly will! We make sure that our toners follow and exceed OEM standards, so each of these will come in the same dimensions as that of the original toners, allowing it to fit and work with your printer.
How many pages can I get out of each toner?
Our HP 641A (C9720A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print approximately 9,000 pages, while our CMY single ink cartridges can print up to 8,000 pages. Please note that this would vary depending on your printing frequency, printer’s settings, images on the page, and paper type.
If I order the 4-pack combo, will I be able to use the extra toners months from now?
Yes, you can! Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure it last long, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Keep them in an upright position to avoid leaks.